Ontario, Canada-LG Casting people who kept their College/Univ. Sweater for Commercial Shoot ($2000)
CASTING PEOPLE WHO CHERISH THEIR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY SWEATERS FOR A MEANINGFUL LG COMMERCIAL
IF SELECTED, RECEIVE $2,000 FOR TELLING US YOUR STORY
If you have kept your University/College sweater well past your days of being a student and continue to treasure it, we want to hear from you!
IF SELECTED FOR THE PROJECT, YOU WILL BE FILMED WITH Anna Olson AND FEATURED IN AN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
– All applicants MUST be Canadian Citizens or permanent residents
– The garment you are sharing your story about MUST be machine washable.
– If shortlisted you MUST be available for a brief Skype call with the director in late August
– If selected you MUST be available for one day of filming during the week of September 23rd
– If selected for this project, you will receive $2,000 for your participation. This is a flat fee for participation and one year of online usage.
– This is an ACTRA 706C project, open to non-members and those with no acting experience.
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE AUG 31
PLEASE APPLY HERE ASAP
GROUND GLASS MEDIA INC. is a ‘real people’ casting company, casting people just like you in commercials for brands including Pepsi, McDonald’s, Shell, P&G, Unilever, KFC, Tim Horton’s and Rogers.